Welcome to our article on a delicious and healthy recipe for Low Sugar Low Carb Teriyaki Chicken. If you’re looking for a flavorful dish that satisfies your teriyaki cravings without compromising your low sugar or low carb diet, then this recipe is perfect for you.
Traditional teriyaki chicken dishes are often loaded with sugar and high in carbs. However, we have come up with a mouthwatering solution that uses a sugar-free teriyaki sauce and low-carb ingredients. You can enjoy all the flavors of teriyaki chicken while staying true to your dietary goals.
Our Low Sugar Low Carb Teriyaki Chicken recipe is not only healthier but also incredibly easy to make. You’ll be amazed at how simple it is to whip up a delicious and guilt-free feast in your own kitchen.
- Low Sugar Low Carb Teriyaki Chicken is a flavorful and healthy alternative to traditional teriyaki chicken.
- The recipe uses a sugar-free teriyaki sauce and low-carb ingredients.
- Enjoy all the flavors of teriyaki chicken without the guilt.
- Perfect for those following a low sugar or low carb diet.
- Simple and easy to make at home.
Baked Teriyaki Chicken (Sugar-Free)
Looking for a delicious and healthier version of teriyaki chicken? Try our Baked Teriyaki Chicken recipe, made without any added sugar. This sugar-free dish allows you to enjoy the flavors of teriyaki chicken while keeping your sugar intake in check.
What sets our recipe apart is the use of Golden Monkfruit Sweetener as a substitute for sugar in the teriyaki sauce. This natural sweetener provides the perfect balance of sweetness without the unwanted sugar content. So you can savor the rich teriyaki glaze without worrying about your sugar levels.
Here’s how to make our Baked Teriyaki Chicken:
- Preheat your oven to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
- Place chicken thighs in a baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine the following ingredients to make the sugar-free teriyaki sauce:
|Golden Monkfruit Sweetener
Pour the sauce over the chicken thighs, making sure they are well coated. You can also marinate the chicken in the sauce for a few hours or overnight for maximum flavor.
Bake the chicken in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165Â°F (74Â°C). Basting the chicken with the sauce every 10 minutes will give it a delicious glaze.
Once cooked, remove the chicken from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes before serving. The result is tender, flavorful, and sugar-free teriyaki chicken that you can enjoy guilt-free.
“Our Baked Teriyaki Chicken recipe offers all the wonderful flavors of traditional teriyaki chicken without the added sugar. It’s a healthier alternative for those watching their sugar intake while still satisfying their teriyaki cravings.”
So why wait? Give our Baked Teriyaki Chicken recipe a try and experience the delectable combination of sugar-free teriyaki sauce and succulent chicken. It’s a guilt-free dish that will have your taste buds thanking you.
Keto Teriyaki Chicken
Another delicious variation of the low sugar low carb teriyaki chicken is the keto teriyaki chicken. This recipe is specifically designed for those following a low-carb or ketogenic diet. By using a homemade teriyaki sauce made with keto-friendly ingredients, you can enjoy the flavors of teriyaki chicken without compromising your dietary goals.
The key to making this dish keto-friendly is in the teriyaki sauce. Instead of using traditional teriyaki sauce that is high in sugar and carbs, this recipe calls for a homemade low carb teriyaki sauce. The sauce is made with soy sauce, a brown sugar substitute, garlic, ginger, water, and xanthan gum. The xanthan gum acts as a thickener, giving the sauce its desired consistency without the need for added carbs.
By using a low carb teriyaki sauce, you can indulge in a flavorful and satisfying meal while keeping your carb intake in check. This keto teriyaki chicken recipe provides a balance of protein and healthy fats, making it an excellent choice for those on a ketogenic diet.
Here’s a breakdown of the ingredients and steps to make this keto-friendly teriyaki chicken:
- Skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- Keto-friendly teriyaki sauce (recipe below)
- Avocado oil
- Sesame seeds (for garnish)
- Chopped green onions (for garnish)
Keto Teriyaki Sauce Recipe:
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar substitute
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- In a small saucepan, whisk together soy sauce, brown sugar substitute, garlic, ginger, and water.
- Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat, then reduce the heat to low.
- Sprinkle xanthan gum over the sauce and whisk continuously until the sauce thickens.
- Remove the sauce from heat and let it cool for a few minutes before using.
To make the keto teriyaki chicken:
- Preheat the oven to 400Â°F (200Â°C).
- Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper.
- In a skillet, heat avocado oil over medium heat.
- Sear the chicken thighs on each side until browned, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Transfer the chicken thighs to a baking dish and brush them generously with the keto-friendly teriyaki sauce.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and chopped green onions.
- Serve hot with cauliflower rice or steamed vegetables.
Instant Pot Teriyaki Chicken
If you’re a fan of the Instant Pot and want to enjoy delicious teriyaki chicken, you’re in luck! This article provides an option for making gluten-free teriyaki chicken with your Instant Pot. Whether you’re following a gluten-free or low glycemic diet, this recipe is flexible and caters to different dietary needs.
With the Instant Pot, you have two cooking options for preparing teriyaki chicken. You can use the pressure cook and sautÃ© function or take advantage of the sous vide and air fryer functions of the Instant Pot Duo Crisp model. Whichever method you choose, you’ll achieve tender and flavorful teriyaki chicken in no time.
“The Instant Pot offers convenience and speed while maintaining the delicious flavors of teriyaki chicken.”
To create this gluten-free and low glycemic teriyaki chicken, follow the instructions below:
- Prepare the teriyaki sauce using gluten-free soy sauce, a natural low glycemic sweetener like erythritol or stevia, garlic, ginger, and water.
- Add the chicken thighs or chicken breasts to the Instant Pot and pour the teriyaki sauce over them.
- Set the Instant Pot to the desired cooking function, whether it’s pressure cooking or using the sous vide and air fryer functions.
- Cook the chicken until it reaches the appropriate internal temperature and is cooked through.
- Once the chicken is cooked, remove it from the Instant Pot and let it rest for a few minutes before serving.
By using the Instant Pot, you can enjoy gluten-free teriyaki chicken that is low glycemic and packed with delicious flavor. It’s the perfect option for those who want a quick and easy weeknight meal without compromising on taste.
|Benefits of Instant Pot Teriyaki Chicken
|Gluten-Free Teriyaki Chicken
|Low Glycemic Teriyaki Chicken
|Quick and easy to prepare
|Rich and flavorful teriyaki sauce
|Tender and juicy chicken
|Customizable to different dietary needs
In conclusion, these variations of low sugar low carb teriyaki chicken provide delicious and healthy options for those looking to enjoy the flavors of teriyaki chicken while following a low sugar or low carb diet. You don’t have to miss out on this beloved dish anymore!
If you’re craving a classic teriyaki taste with a healthier twist, the Baked Teriyaki Chicken (Sugar-Free) recipe is for you. Made with a sugar-free teriyaki sauce and low-carb ingredients, this version satisfies your taste buds without the guilt. It’s a perfect choice for those looking to reduce their sugar intake.
For a keto-friendly option, try the Keto Teriyaki Chicken. This recipe uses a homemade teriyaki sauce made with soy sauce, brown sugar substitute, garlic, ginger, water, and xanthan gum. It’s a great way to stay on track with your low-carb or ketogenic diet while enjoying the flavors of teriyaki chicken.
If you prefer the convenience of an Instant Pot, the Instant Pot Teriyaki Chicken recipe is the one to try. Not only is it gluten-free, but it also offers options for different cooking preferences and dietary needs. Whether you use the pressure cook and sautÃ© function or the sous vide and air fryer functions, you’ll have a delicious teriyaki chicken in no time.
Don’t wait any longer! Whether you choose the baked version, keto-friendly option, or Instant Pot variation, there’s a low sugar low carb teriyaki chicken recipe that suits your taste and dietary needs. Treat yourself to a guilt-free feast today!
What is Low Sugar Low Carb Teriyaki Chicken?
Low Sugar Low Carb Teriyaki Chicken is a healthy teriyaki chicken recipe that uses a low sugar and low carb marinade to create a delicious and guilt-free dish.
How is the teriyaki sauce made in the Baked Teriyaki Chicken recipe?
The teriyaki sauce in the Baked Teriyaki Chicken recipe is made with Golden Monkfruit Sweetener, which provides sweetness without the added sugar, making it a sugar-free option.
What is the Keto Teriyaki Chicken recipe?
The Keto Teriyaki Chicken recipe is a low sugar and low carb version of the dish. It uses a homemade teriyaki sauce made with soy sauce, brown sugar substitute, garlic, ginger, water, and xanthan gum, making it suitable for those on a keto or low-carb diet.
Can I make teriyaki chicken in an Instant Pot?
Yes, you can make teriyaki chicken in an Instant Pot. The Instant Pot Teriyaki Chicken recipe provides different cooking options, including using the pressure cook and sautÃ© function or the sous vide and air fryer functions of the Instant Pot Duo Crisp model.
Is the Instant Pot Teriyaki Chicken recipe gluten-free?
Yes, the Instant Pot Teriyaki Chicken recipe can be made gluten-free by using gluten-free soy sauce or tamari as a substitute.
Is the Instant Pot Teriyaki Chicken recipe suitable for a low glycemic diet?
Yes, the Instant Pot Teriyaki Chicken recipe is suitable for a low glycemic diet as it uses low glycemic ingredients, making it a healthier option for those looking to manage their blood sugar levels.